Thursday, December 14, 2006

"Can u finish it by today?"

This is something that i could never anticipate coming from someone like him... I'm currently helping him to complete something that SHOULD been HIS work, but in the end... W and i nid to assist him to finish it. He overbudget, then y should i absorb his mistake?? If its something we should nid and its the right part then if its out of budget then go ahead, use mine... but how come i should absorb his mistake?? i kenot understand, i kenot accept, i just kenot .... Now helping him he is making such comment as if its our duty to do it.. SHIT man...

Do u honestly think i care a damn about u now?? All of use are gated coz of ur slow response n low efficency in executing task. Y cant u stand up n face the music??

Y dun u wan take responsibility for ur own things if not ur own actions??

WHY!!!!!!????

I can't help to think wat did i do wrong?? Because of this damn project, i've been screwed by Windz, quarrel wif Boa and raised my voice at Bliz... all for nothing. How come i end up in this mess?? I was a star when it comes to written assignment n other work but this time... i'm nothing but a beat up dog. I got about 8 days to complete my thesis but i'm still drafting it and the thing is, i cant think of anything to write the thesis today coz my mood now is damn unstable. Windz i'm sorry dat i've doubted u in the first place...

I've said this once n i'll say it again... ... God, give me strength, will power n determination to finish this project. Now i have to work 200% to finish the damn thing...

No comments: