Thursday, June 03, 2010

Bro...

Am I a caring person? Do I sometimes care too much about someone? Do I sometimes take too much initiative to help people ?

Well that's just something random, so feel free to ignore it. Was chit chatting with some friends today over these messenger and had a funny experience (well it was kinda funny to me). I had two of my friends called (or should i say treat) me as Big Bro.

hmmm....

Well may be that has some truth to it i guess. Sometimes I think I tend care too much about someone that i feel that i'm over doing it and to others, it might look like i'm being "too nice" to these people as most of the time i'm so called "extra nice" to females. But thanks to my dullness and numbness in emotion, most of the time if not all the time all i am to these people i'm just the Big Bro who they can come to when they have problems.

I wonder ... if i were to take more initiative in making more "courting" other than just caring... i wonder .... ... ... ...

No comments: