Monday, August 02, 2010

MIA...

THis is a common title that i put in my blog... but what to do... i'm engaged lately...
...
... ...
... ... ...

no i'm not "engaged" engaged.. i'm just occupied.

I've been away to Yogyakarta few weeks back (and i'm now still working on getting the photos up >.<) then i was all tied up with work, since i was away for a whole week. Then all hell broke loose when Chris gimme the crack to my long awaited Assassins Creed 2. I got the game for over a month now but i was not able to crack it so it was lying ideal in my desktop and now .. wuakakakakak i'm stressing it everynight (not only my PC but i'm also suffering coz of it hahahaha ) which in turn cause the super delay in my photo editing and uploading

Over the weekend i notice that my phone went dead... yes it is DEAD~!!!! the batteries went flat and i wan't able to charge it .. damnit!!!! My Diamond is dead .. wt... .... hell!!!

Today ... yes today....

I went to QB to send to the shop and that cost me RM150 and now ... Well my house seems to be powerless.. literally ... there is no power in my apartment so i'm forced to stay in my friend's place ..

Ain't my day indeed... sigh....

I wanna go home :'(

4 comments:

Yuwei said...

Key in the security code for so long but just to blog?

Anonymous said...

I also wanna go home :'(

-mg

kampung guy said...

dun cry dun cry...be tough, gals and boys!!

Anonymous said...

hey


just signed up and wanted to say hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.