Monday, September 06, 2010

Quickie update ~~

I think i can describe how my week went in 2 simple pictures hehehe ...


So this was me just earlier last week... just stand by (yup i think this is what standby really meant) the table waiting to do work...

And this is me ... later that same week... lying on the table and being "worked on"... hahaha this makes me think, how fragile a human can be... hmmmm ... so here i am on a 8 day MC and recuperating back at home now ... and come to think of it, recuperating can be a painful thing for me... not use to having to rest and rest and rest...

This is my 2nd time taking MC after working for 3 years... hahah so excited...

Anyway too much time in hand ... sigh... so when there are time there are thoughts... Some "Me time" again hahaha

PS: Yup i took this idea from a friend hahahaaa .... XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I havent seen you for ages. What happen to you?

-MG

Leech said...

dun worry... i'm pretty much alife... been in pg12 and on mc lately tat's all