Monday, March 31, 2014

Who am I? (part 2)

Just had another thought of myself, which is also among something I say many times to a lot of people.


I am a good person


But not many people believe me ... so I continued with


When I told people that I'm a good person, no people would believe me and say I'm a bad person... so I do what I am expected to do ... do bad MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA~~~~~ but deep down... well i'm not good but i'm not that evil either... i'm just playful, childish and slightly naughty.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey i like your blog , just read a few of them , some made me laugh :) ..
heres mine too if you fancy a browse :)
http://shellybaldini.blogspot.co.uk/

balidogen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jasa web design bali said...

nice info

Bali car transport said...

cool blog

Bali transport said...

cool man

Bali spa said...

mantap gan

Nusa dua restaurant said...

very good

Sewa mobil di bali said...

mantap broo

Home balinese traditional said...

keren broo

figih setyo said...


figih setyo
figihsetyo
maspigih