Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stuck again....

Well tis is my 2nd time that i was allow or should i say asked to go home early in my time in Intel. The validation work i'm doing has come to a pause due to the dying of the silicon that we r using, and the prob is that we (well it should b CS coz he's the one who knows the board and not me) have no idea wat's wrong. Around 4+, CS told me that if i wish to go i may go... erm... well i dun wanna go home so early as i got nothing to do back at home ... so i stayed awhile longer do some chatting etc... around 530 i left.

For dinner, KT and i went to dabao a drumstick with his being a duck and mine a chicken. Then we got home and he start to cook rice. Wat a full dinner as there was a lot of rice for both of us hahaha... well it would b even better if there's some vege, it's difficult to get some vege in my diet whenever i'm outside Intel. The economic rice is sooooooo bloody expensive .. wtf .. still can't believe it ... sigh....

No comments: