Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bad day

Today is not a good day for me... i can't believe how bad my luck was...

I begin my day with my tweezer making a long scartch on my left arm's triceps, although it din make but it did startled me coz the area around the cut seems to be reddish (in an abnormal way) since i've been using my tweezer for the rework recently i afraid it might be due to the solder lead so i quickly went to wash the wound...

Later in the evening while writing the software to the TV set, i accidently touched the LCD panel's balancer board causing an electric shock to myself. Lee who was standing besides me heard the electrical "buzz" i made and seems kinda worried. 1 kV of voltage folwoing into ur body, i'm damn lucky to be still able to sit here blogging about it hahaa. So to those who have an LCD TV at home... watever u do, dun touch the board on the sides of the panel, it's operating at 1kV AC and its vry deadly.

Surviving that ordeal i got myself in another mess later. While i was carrying the 46" set from my station to the table i accidently cut myself (again???), this time its my thumb... and i din noticed it until i saw blood coming from the wound. I think it must be the stress on the surface of my thumb and then my thumb was right there resting on the shart edge of the bracket so... ... i got cut.

This is the 1st time tat i ever got so many unpleasent stuff happening to me at work... was it something i did?? How come i'm so unlucky today??? WHY~~~~~ Anyway i'm glad the day is over... and look at the time, its time for bed again... .... sigh, i still nid to work on sat, damn... spoiled my weekend again... ... ...

No comments: