Monday, December 03, 2007

Bad streak

As if wat happen few days back is not enough... my SATA2 HDD just crashed (now i'm using my old rig) and all my photos is in there.... wanted to continue on my Penang trip but now totally lost the mood to write sigh~~~ and today my office PC give me the damn old problem again... can u believe it, AGAIN~~~!!! This is the 3rd time WTF~~~!!!

Why izzit that i'm the oni one in the dept that get this problem? The program keep on generating rubbish files for me... WHY~~~~!!!

But my day din go all that bad... at least i've bought that belated bday gift that i sort to get hehe... after work went to find Grn and wif her help we were able to get a belated present wuakaka.. its about 2 mths late haha.. maybe i'll we'll substitute it as a christmas present instead wuakakakaka.... see how it goes :p

2 comments:

Wishing said...

hope u're feeling much better now after all those disasters huh?
neway, everyone will go through this kinda "bad luck" moments once in a blue moon...

I did got once too but it's all over now. So...ahahaha rest well k?

Leech said...

well i know that its kinda like once in a blue moon but y does it has to be, "when it rain, it pours" instead?? if it's like one a week i would still be ok but to come all at once within the same week?? sigh~~~ anyway i'm just sulking, i'll be fine :)