Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy busy busy 2008

2008 has begin with a bang for me... to date, i've average a 12 - 13 hrs of work everyday since Jan 4th and its been a tiring month and to make it better.. Feb is going to be even worse wuakakaka... i'm doomed and after work the last thing on ur mind would be to blog about wat happen today haha... well i wanna but i'm too tired to type or should i say, to use my brain :p. Anyway i'm just here to brag about something that came to mind tis few days...

I think i've mentioned that i've gotten into making things wif my hands... and i've manage to made some small accessories using things i got from work. I've given them to a few of my lady frens and somehow... well their reaction was kinda dissapointing... i was kinda expecting a more enthusiatic reply but it came out to be a normal thing~ sigh~~

am i hoping for something more?? maybe... i've told mself this year that i wanna b a more selfish person... i wan more than usual... i've been too kind to others for so long that i've pretty much neglected myself, so i'm gonna make it up for myself... be more selfish and hope, wish and get more out of life. Sometimes i cant' help but to wonder... izzit so bad to wan more out of life? Out from our frens?? I used to think that it was but now... ... ... well i just dun wanna think about it.

Edited on 25 Jan, 0023

4 comments:

Wishing said...

i bet if i receive something like that frm a fren..i'll b super happy coz it's all hard work and it's priceless man...

Ger's out thr that hv receive it...u ppl shld be feeling so lucky..I wan also dun have arr...=( hahaha

Leech said...

haha... greedy lil jan... oklor if u dun mind the lousy craftmanship then i think i can make another for u hehe...

Wishing said...

kaozz...when I ask only u make...like i'm damn super greedy...dun wan liao ler...so sad!

not sincere one...ahahaha

Leech said...

WEll i'm just afraid u'll fin to craftmanship to be too lousy mar... dun wan make myself lose face oni ~~ if not sincere i won't even consider of making it lar ~~ i dun do things half heartedly de ;p