Sunday, January 27, 2008

The poetic leech

Oh yea... been feeling pathetic poetic lately dunno wat's wrong wif me either... sigh~ Wrote 2 pieces but dun dare to show one of them yet... Nothing wrong for being poetic right, but thing is that whenever i feel poetic i'm usually on the down side on the emotional curve but tis time i dun feel like i'm being unhappy and yet i'm being kinda poetic, and my pieces... ... ... yea.. if u read them u'll feel that something is wrong wif me too... hahaha i'm going bonkers or may be i'm just under stress. I nid to prepare my MBO and yet i've no idea wat to present, ***t. I'm still trying to figuring out who i am in this dept and now ur asking me to write an MBO??? WTF~~~ well i guess that's life.

Bad MBO = bad review = bad bonus... ... ... wat should i do?? Wat should i write??? Please give show me light and guide me~~~~~~ >.<

No comments: