Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday blues~

Well today has been a tiring day for me i guess, i couldn't stop yawning since tis afternoon. Luckily i din plan to go find anyone after work today else i would been asking for it... Anyway left the plant at 3.05 today (was working morning shift today) and when i got home i saw the most anticipated letter that i've been waiting for .... .... a stupid letter from uni and when i opened it... ... ... yup~~~ Its been confirmed, my CONVO has been CONFIRMED!!!!

I'VE FINALLY GOT A CONVO OF MY OWN~~~

After all these time, i've finally got my own convo to attend to... i've finally got a chance to wear that stupid sauna robe, sweating like a camel and smile till my mouth goes numb and cramp hahahahahaha.... ... a painful experience but i am really looking forward to it. The best part is having frens, my own gang of frens doing stupid things together and walking out as graduates together... together... yup, together... ... ... a harsh promise i've made to myself to graduate wif ALL my frens, and now, i've done it... its kinda a few years late but at least its still dream come true.

Well enuf of the hapi stuff now for some gloomy stuff~~ i failed to answer a call from my fren just now... she was in trouble and she needed help, and i din answer her phone... .... ... i was downstairs having dinner when the phone rang... luckily she ok now but i still feel bad for not answering her call... sigh~ how come tis time i din hear it ring?? Maybe i'm just too tired.... i actually fell asleep after taking my bath not long ago... work sux~~

1 comment:

david santos said...

Thanks for your posting, Leech.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR