Friday, February 22, 2008

Why me?? @.@

Why me?? Yup that was what was mummering in my mind since lunch (well u could say whole week too if u like but for the purpose of this post let's keep it to today :p) Well we went of to lunch and after our meal, Lee ask me to pass my safety knive to our "beloved" SMing (she's the youngest among all the members in the dept) well initially i was thinking is he trying to pull a joke but instead it was actually for her to open up her bday present that we bought for her 2 days back. It was a puppy-liked USB fan. The moment she opened it up SM looked up to me and said it was my idea... Lee reacted by saying
"Yea lar... oni CH who bought u the present"

and SMing finally thanked everyone. Later Lee oso reminded her about the bday card we got for her and again SMing pointed to me and said it must have been me... i was like @.@" me again??? but the fact is, i did chose that card coz i really like the card due to the card design it had some sheeps and it give some sort of a 3D feel too but basically i chose the cart coz of the wordings on the card which goes something like this

From everyone of the gang ...

... to someone special from the gang


Well like i say, its something like tat, it gived me a special feeling that we are all together something like a family and u are vry much accepted in our group... well i dunno how to explain but it did give me a warm fuzzy feeling when i first saw it.

Back in the office... ... YahLi came to me and ask me whether could i replace her as the IT rept of the dept and again i was stunned @_@"
Why me ?? So i asked... she just simply gived me an answer and then begged her way for my approval... sigh~ there r a few times where i tried to run away by creating a diversion causing YahLi to look away but i failed so after some begging and some pressure issuing from another of my senior i finally agreed... well i do not know wat soup have i fell into tis time but hopefully it won't boil so hot ...

Finally i asked SM, how come she knows it was all my idea of getting her tis present. She just answered ... "I only told you that i wanted to get one of these so it gotta be u.."
Ok~~ so wat about the card?? Well as for tis i forget to ask hahaaha.. maybe i'll ask tmr :p yup.. i'll be working again tmr, it'll be my 13th day working tmr for the pass 2 weeks damn i'm tired..

Anyway.. Hapi Bday SMing~

P/S: To those who got their creative thinking cap on... SMing is just a colleague whom i really enjoy her company and NO she's not available so u may pop watever bubble u jz cooked up :p

No comments: