Monday, March 10, 2008

Speed is of the essence

I believe wat i'll be writing about has totally nothing to do wif wat u would possibily think about this title... ... i'm a crooked person wif a twisted mind...

Have u ever wonder how fast ur mind is able to spin? To work? To analyze? To think? I've always have confidence in my ability to mingle and to catch all that's going on around me but i have even greater confidence in my ability to turn other's words around against them. I'm a vry vry articulative person without a doubt but sometimes its that skill / ability of mine that really scares me. I mouth just moves so fast that i'm having trouble keeping track of it wif my head. I can simply bloat out words, sentences and arguements even when i'm still in the woods (mentally) and tis has turned out to be by greatest asset and my liability.

Throughout my days here working, i've made a lot of remarks about a lot of person on a lot of stuff but most of the time my showering arrows would hit my dearest colleague... and it has really hurt her. I mean my words are sometimes as dealy as toxic waste as its pure form. Sigh~ when will i learn to control my super articulative mouth so that it will listen to more slower mind? Usually i wouldn't care much about it but recently i've started thinking about my actions... tis is not the action of an educated person... i'm just being chidish (well i like being childish) but the worse thing is that i've hurt a fren... If i were a person who like to hurt others than it is not a problem wouldn't it but the problem is that i dun... i like making stupid remarks but not at the expenses of the feeling of others... sigh~~

So remember... speed kills... coz sometimes the stick and stones could break your bones but words... it can go straight through ur heart and go out the other end without leaving a mark. Deadly...

2 comments:

~David~ said...

yo! ur words hurt ur love one??? hehe~who is she? na! just kidding la~next time bkful when take to galz lo~

Leech said...

wuakakaa... not love lar just that dun wana hurt a fren coz i'm being playful oni...