Monday, March 24, 2008

End of march

Haha.. without knowing, its apporaching the end of march... and i've not even finish my 3rd part of my bday celeb hehe. Well my bday celeb round 3 went is with the ladies and... well i could say i was disapointed or i could say i was suprised. Suprised is i never actually expect them to celeb wif me, since i din hope for anything so i din expect to get anything so when u din hope for anytihng how could u be disappoiting right?


Anyway the disapointing part of the thing was it was suppose to be wif the ladies which was suppose to include everyone but oni 3 showed up so if it were to looked that way... ... it was kinda gloomy :( but it was the thought that count. Having 3 of them to celeb wif me is betta than having none ^.^



The 3 beautiful ladies who celebrated my bday wif me :)



The so-called celebration went a bit off coz i was still stuck in Genting due to the uber thick fog up the there... i oni went down from Genting at 1pm so their plans got a little effected by me i suppose. We went to Station 1 and basically had a drink and some cake and did i mention i got presents heheh... yup... presents. Seriously i din expect presents, so far the oni presents i've ever got from frens are from my S&F frens so i was touched.


Oh oh oh... i got a card too hahaa.. (do i sound childish enuf hehe) and cake... well basically it was cakes, SC bought 5 types of cakes since i told them "Suprised me" and they did haha...


Well basically i dunno wat cake is wat cake but i remember there was a banana chocolate and a tiramisu anyway we weren't able to finish it so we had a card game and the loser will eat 1 spoon of the cake hahaha.. we cont till all the cake is finished and wif that concluded my bday wif them.



Although it was oni for a few hrs but it was fun... really appreciate their effort even though it turn out to be a mess, and they were in kinda of a bad mood coz of it but they still put on a smiley face just for me...
...
... ...
... ... ... Thanks ladies...


p.s: Yup i've left out photos of me coz the group photo we took together well... is not quite to my liking so i decided to keep it for myself :p

No comments: