Sunday, June 29, 2008

Flash Update

Its Sunday 712pm... and here i am alone in my lair in penang. My housemates are either sleeping or outside somewhere doing something. All the sudden i remembered that its been awhile since i last blog about anything that happen to me in penang. Sometimes i wonder izzit coz i'm tired after work or just that i'm plain lazy? Either way i know its not vry right for me to do its. This blog acts like my diary to all that happen in and around me and the things that goes thru my head each day... I wan it to be something i can look back sometime in the future to remind myself of the person i used to be....

Well since i can't backdate everythign that has happend around me lately i guess the least i could do is to have a summry of the things that happen.

Earlier tis month th FS team had a gathering here in Pg. I heard a lot of stories and had a great time. YF is back from the states and planning for her wedding; fatt seems to be on the move to "catch" himself a friend; chiun might be heading to Sg; FP n HY is both worring about their studies and me ... hahaha i'm still me, the noisy, pesky creature.

And jsut last week, EV had a team building session. And we went to watch Wanted. Well personally i would give it a 8 for action and 6 for its plot but overall i will still give it a most of 7. Its jsut plain stupid. But i do like the bullets that they use in that film haha.. i wonder could i buy 1 :)

And jsut yesterday.. ... we celebrated Jess's bday well her belated bday to be exact. Went for lunch and then .. ... er... we went our seperate ways hahaha... coz we have plans but she is not a part of it. We went to watch Wanted again ... :s i feel like i'm gonna puke~~ It takes a lot of courage to walk in that cinema again watching "that" show again $%^*(!$ but wat to do... sigh~

Overall... i regret for not going back to KL last week. There are so many activities and i dun have my camera around to snap the "happy" moments... I guess i really nid to get another camera so there will b 1 here and there :p hahaa....

Better prepare myself... i'm getting hungry hahaha

No comments: