Sunday, January 18, 2009

Troubled trouble

Took a detour from work to home today (yes, its a sunday and i've been working)... took a longer route and elongated my journey for an additional 10 odd minutes. Instead of taking the smooth straight path i took a turn and used the mountainous route and drove a little more aggresive than usual (well at least during the begining). Did all this just to delay my journey home because my car is my only sanctuary if u wish, its the only private place i have... not my room, not my cubical...

Been feeling troubled lately, very troubled ... but i cant tell what is causing it. Just felt something on my mind tossing and twisting in there like there is no end to it... really feel like talking to someone about it, i really do but ... ... ... there is nobody on my phone book whom i can call to and i want to call to... just nobody... ... wanted to find the guys and have a chat about it but somehow there is just an invisible wall around me hindering me from talking or maybe just because they too are among the factors of my trouble so i don't want to add more to my headache now... Anyway like i say, i just don't know... just don't know what is wrong with me.

Has all this bottled up feelings and emotions has finally caught up to me? Is not the first time that i have my emo bottled filled up to the top so what makes it different this time that caused me to be so troubled? I just don't understand, maybe i'm getting old...

Been working quite late this week, often spending up to 15 hours a day at work and most of the time with me being the last person in the lab to leave. And i've been thinking... ...
What am i doing here at this time of night? Is this really nessacary ? Do i really need to work my ass off here like this? Do I?? Must I ??
But regardless of what i think that moment in time, i end up repeating the same feat i did today, tomorrow, and the day after... slaving my hours away in the lab ... working... and working ... and working ...

I really need to talk... and i do mean talk... need to take this load of my chest so i can breath better and again... who can i talk to? Who indeed... ...

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

You can talk to me :). I'm a good listener you know? :P I mean....seriously I AM.

Leech said...

Haha... this is what i call hard sell :p

Well even i myself dunno what is the source of my problem, where do i even begin to talk to u my dear fren...

Nway, i'll KIV this offer and might come to u someday... hopefully in the near future.