Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wat is the Leech?

To the world, the leech is nothing but a small, icky, dark and disgusting little creature who sucks blood... and basically i'm all that... well not all but mostly... like i say i am nothing but a small potato in a big watermelon farm... who would notice? So throughout my years i've develop a paradigm of myself for myself; and that paradigm is nothing less than

What that i not think about will never happen

And basically tat is how i've lived all this time and most ironicly its due to this paradigm i've survive, achieved and miss a lot of things in life.

I've outlasted most of my 2ndary skool friends in a training camp

I've earn respect from my peers from my early skool till my working days

I've achieved my short term goals

I've miss out on a possible romance

I've lost quite a few of my friends

I've fallen into a deep and dark hole only to fall again deeper into it


And a whole lot more that i cant even begin to recall ... and have i ever felt regret with this paradigm - yes ... but do i really regret - most definately no, i am who i am because of what i did. I've lived by it and i'll grow by it

But the question now is... ... should i remain as the leech i am today or evolve into a better leech of tommorrow?

No comments: