Thursday, April 01, 2010

Jobs, Life, and Relationship

A mirror, glass, or mere a crystal. That is who i have been recently at work. I've been more invisible that i ever notice recently. Does that bothers me? Not really. Since i can remember, i've never able to keep a good relationship with anyone for any reason for any period longer than the project. This is the reason that i always label myself as the unknown, unheard and unseen.

I'll be good with you on the project basis due to job requirement, the job then destroy my life and later i will ruin the relationship between you and I. That is what i'm good at.

I"ve never good in conveying feelings because i have little if not none. I see things as plain and simple as i can and could just avoid myself from having let downs. I usually give people cold shoulders so they will give up trying to get to know me. I'm basically making myself unapproachable after work because you will just get fed up with me ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no worry, you still have me, muack....lol

im goin to get a camera soon. lets plan sometimes for the photo shoot :)

~crabby

Alexis Delon said...

dun so emo la deii
go out makan instead