Thursday, April 29, 2010

Working Life Blues

Waking up on a cloudy day
I start to think it’s not my day
But here’s the sun after the rain
I guess the day aren’t such a pain

Weekends gone since yesterday
OMG here comes Monday
Need to wait another 5 days
To wait again for my holiday

Productivity increase at a slower rate
There is nothing I can do to escape this fate
What do you expect on a Monday
Email been piling up since Friday

Monday gone and its Tuesday
Work resume like any other normal day
Working additional hours to close some case
To some its just piece of cake

Tuesday went buy relatively smooth
Nothing compares to my Monday blues
Still there is nothing to contain my lazy ooze
Trying hard not to go to snooze

Tuesday gone for another day
OMG it’s now Wednesday
Half the week has pass me by
Its just left without saying goodbye

Wednesday is a day for rejoicing
Only half the week is left remaining
Counting down the number of days
For another weekend for my holiday

When the sun is away
The moon comes out to play
When the sun comes out the following day
Guess what… .. .. Its now Thursday

Today’s mood is just so-so
Anticipating the day call tomorrow
Work in hand today it must go
Else it’ll pile up and start to grow

Guess the weather, wind and day
What the hell,… today is Friday
There can’t be any better day
Bye-bye work here comes holiday

Working on Friday is such a pain
Work to rush yet can’t concentrate
Hope there’s no surprises and no rain
Counting down the clock to go celebrate

Chillaxing for the next two nights
Some booze to a level they might get into fights
While some indulge in activities to their delights
But I just wanna rest cause I’ve earn the rights

Sunday evening is a gloomy hour
Thinking of it makes me sour
Why is Friday so close to Monday?
It’s time for another cycle of a blue, blue day.


From the Pages of the Pathetic Poet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible.

Gambathe!! in the restoration of all the dreams and desire you might and may have in your life....wish you all the best and life is not fully about works..take a rest and stop for a while to look at this beautiful world..appreciate all the people around you.. you are really a good friend to be and a good person..really hope that you may find your very true happiness..pray for you..

kampung guy said...

it's the same goes to the me...