Friday, December 09, 2005

Flower?? Bridge?? Penang bridge ar??

Actually quite a number of things happen that i really wanna write it down but the problem is that all it happen 3days back (6/12/2005) and i dun remember it well, all things but 1 specific event, i could nvr thought that a person such as MG will say out such thing hahahaha... well it started with me and Juo start to fire at each other and she overheard us. She then asked wat that word meant... i was relectant to tell her, so i asked her to directly translate the word and... ROFLOL.... the expression on her face when she found out what that meant hahahaah, simply priceless... CS, Juo. me and Jason all heard it and was laughing uncontrollably. MG's innocence image in every1 has now been corrupted... and she still dares to say that she's an innocent soul hahahaha.... if she's an innocent soul then i must be micheal's right hand man hahahaha...

P/S MG if u r reading this let me say... I'm proud of wat i did hahaha... u should thank me for teaching u such "politeness" it is something u can say when u r frusrated and angry w/o offending other ppl hahahaha... U should thank me hahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am here to thank you. Thank you for corrupting my innocent mind ;P.

Leech said...

Dear anonymous, u should be more open so that i can leave some marks on ur blog too hahaha... And i still dun think u r innocent haahah...