Monday, December 12, 2005

Oops... Sorry

Today... well today the only thing i did is house keeping... lol... well it is kinda funny but it's ok. I have no idea there are so much stuff just in NY, CS and Maz's bench... it took me almost 3/4 of the day to clear everything up rearranging it. It's sure better that doing nothing right....

U know... sometimes i get fed up wif my friends... I was asked to send out emails to get their concern on the supervisor meeting thing, so i asked them to vote and what they did?? They just gif me grandfather stories and goes on and on and on... WTF... Is voting SO difficult??? Its only after some "pep-talk" that they finally give me respond... aihh... y me???!!!! Sometimes i think i just get too much so-called respect to do all these idiotic stuff... y do i even bother wif them?? I got my own life to get straighten up too... #sigh#

After lunch and clearing everything up I begin to compile my monthly... I need it to be signed tmr when i meet my manager... so have to rush it. After finishing about 50% i went for a drink and when i came back i did something bad to MG and i felt bad about it too... i guess my childishness got the better of me... i shouldn't have played around wif the chair.. i forgot dat it can hit u back.. and it HURTS.. ^_^ Well no more "happy tree frens" for me i guess... .... ... lala lala ~~ lalalala.... (happy tree frens theme)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha...at least you feel guilty? ;P...Dont worry, i am fine...accident do happen in the lab...perhaps every where :).