Friday, December 09, 2005

Such words to say to me ...

Well i just had it just about to my head... how dare he say such a thing to me just bcoz i din confirmation w/ them. I was asked to go gaming and i just delayed my confirmation by 1 day and i got fired by my fren for no bloody reason... damn i feel hot, i could almost break off their neck. Unlike them i got a report to finish so it can be reviewed by my manager but do they understand .. NO!!! all they could come up is "It's all your fault dat it got canceled" , WTF!!! say all u wan, i dunno and i dun care. It's already a headache for me to finish up the damn thing, staying up everynight for the past 2 weeks for it. Dun let me hear them asking for a reference coz if they do i'll just say NO... a big N O.

Well another thing happen today... MG got food poisoning hahaha no wonder i could see her "cute" face today, well mayb it's the combination of food we had ytd. Tomyam, durian, mangosteen, rambutan ... hahaaha... well get well soon MG, still wanna c ur face in the lab n sorry to laugh at u ahahahahhaha. Oh ya... thx for the markings on my blog hehehehe... but its not fair.. u r reading my story but i get nothing in return here :'(

Not much thing to do in the lab lately, i've been spending time on my report during office hours. Thx to Maz for teaching me stuff on USB if not i dun think i got anyting to do at all. Coz its too bored went back at 430, a time where i hardly see myself leaving the office but i had too. I wanna get myself a tshirt coz the other ones i saw and liked all got sold out so if i think more then i dun think i'll be able to get any souveiur for myself .. ... ..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be patient leech. I will reveal my blog to you one fine day ;P.