Friday, February 10, 2006

I've had it....

I'm here to announce dat 2006 sux!!! Its only february n i've wave n waves of bad news n bad stuff happenning around me.... #sigh#...

Let me list down some of the reason y i say wat i said:
1. WY can't promote to Y3S3
2. After i came back from internship i got news dat Hong Yee got involved in accident n got seriously injured;
3. my aunt with her sickness;
4. Quarrel wif Sum about society related issue dat almost torn down DSA
5. On 2nd day of CNY one of my primary skool fren got killed in a road accident
6. Lost my IC (only found out today and the last i saw it was last Sun)

Damn damn damn... !!! and AJ said dat 2006 is a good year especially to those 23yr old boar... hahaha ... wat a joke... No offence AJ

But above all those mishap... i still manage to have something sweet happen.. like my little reunion wif the Redang gang.. haha.. well hopefully wat i wan i'm able to execute...

Yea i wanna share some of my stupid work too hahaha... its for my Multimedia Technology paper. My assignment, actually we only need to prepare 1 but i've made the 1st 1 only using half of my face, the lecturer wan the entire face so i edited another

















My initial photo but it got shot down ...
So i came up wif this haha...


















Lastly i wanna say tis... I dun wanna b lonely anymore on St. Valentine's Day.... well been saying tis since... last year??? hahahaa ... i dun remember

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha funny pics :P well, the past is past. u should look onto the bright side of things, and u've got the whole year to go..so make the most of it and have fun!

take care

Leech said...

Thx lynn hehe glad u like it hehe... hopefully my lecturer likes it too

pinkylicious said...

Then get yourself a Valentine. What about SY??? ;P

Leech said...

nani??? who's SY emotional??

pinkylicious said...

Haha...you really want me to tell the name here? Hahaha...the one that did internship with you lo ;P.

Leech said...

My dear... u r bring it too far far away ... ^_^"