Monday, February 06, 2006

My CNY holi

1 thing is for sure, tis CNY has been a vry wonderful cny... i've been celebrating my CNY in KL for as long as i can remember but tis time hahaha... really enjoyed myself but in between i got another bad news... .... ...

On the 3rd day, Yee Cheng MSN me telling dat an old fren of ours from 2ndary was killed in an accident the previous day. There was a newspaper article on the web. After looking thru it i was shocked... Tham is gone... Once a close fren of mine... now... gone... according to the newspaper, he n his frens were on their way back from Genting when their car collided wif a lorry, him n a fren who was on the back seat was killed while the driver and the passenger survived but was injured quite badly too. Having to be at home the whole day all alone with nothing to do i was already in a bad mood and when i heard this i in a even more bad mood... couldn't believe wat had happen. Soo asked me whether do i wanna go to pay Tham a last respect, i would like to but is jsut dat its CNY so it would b vry good. Sorry Tham.. i might not b there to pay u a last respect but in my heart... well hope u understand my fren.

Started on the 4th day when i went for movie. Watched Memoirs Of A Giesha w/ HC and SC. They were the only available person in KL who is willing to entertain me hahaha... Had a bad start... leave the hse at 1230 only to get soaked by the rain, when i turn back to change n get a raincoat the rain stopped.. #^%^($!^)!$ Got there around 130 jsut to find dat SC was here lining up for the movie tickets so went to look for her. The show was a bit cold i would say, out of the 28x seats only bout 80 odd seats was sold, mayb coz its kinda old movie.

Overall the show was good, but just dat i din quite like the ending.. saiyuri had a good ending ... the show was suppose to describe how terrible her life is as a giesha but ... ... well.. nothing i can say about it haha... still is a good show haha. After the movie we went for dinner in a Vietnam restaurant. The food was ok n not too expensive. After dinner we went shopping awhile b4 went to the entertainment park (or izzit a theme park). Had a Datona race and later went to play the dancing game. HC went 1st... she selected the tutorial thingy which was really a tutorial, teaching her wat to do etc hahaha... I was laughing at her some point in the game as she looks funny wif her post hehe so after she finish she forced me to go. I was trying my best to push SC to go for it too but i failed. After much "persuasion" i went to have a go too. To my suprise i did quite well too hehehe... After the game we went strolling around Leisure mall b4 saying goodbye to each other. HC n i walk SC to her car and later i walk HC to her car b4 leaving on my bike. B4 i got to my bike i got a phone call from Soo saying dat he n -V- will meet up as planned previous nite.

Got home to find dat i dun have a car, so MSN them telling my situation. So in the end Soo came to pick me up. To my suprised Suresh joined too. All 4 of us just hang out near my area to chat. After hrs of chatting, they left around 2+. I got home n started packing for my Pg trip.

Anyway i just got back from Penang tis evening around 7, i wanna write wat happened there but for now i wanna update myself wif my uni stuff... so i'll blog bout it later ok...

No comments: