Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just lay off ok...

Did something which, till today, i'm not sure whether is the right thing. Deep down i feel dat its a right thing to do but somehow i now worry bout the aftermath. Sometimes i think i'm a little to hard to understand yet sometimes... i dunno, anyway to tell some1 something that u really mean is quite difficult dun u all agree. Its like even if u wanna say "I'm sorry" to some1 it would b vry hard to actually spill out the words so dun even get to other things.

Got a call from G on 1xth asking wat do i mean with those things i said... as the timing is not right i have to stop G from persuing the answer... I was gonna have a test the following day so i have to study not to mention i was actually at a fren's place which makes it even more inapproprate for me to say anything ... made another statement to clearify but i've yet to get anynews... i dunno... its making me kinda worry, not to mention scared... Help me plz....

Been getting this pesky remarks from the gang lately dat really starts to piss me off. How come they dun hold their end of their bargain? I hate it when they just say the things out as if it's something dat other ppl should know. Have they ever consider my feelings?? Have they ever think of the consequence of their words? Do they even respect me ? I'm really start to get fed up wif them; which is y i made a point to talk to them trying to speak some sense into them again. The problem is that do they understand wat i meant? Getting vry frustrated with their actions lately dat really almost made me explode. Of all the things in ther world... could they just get of my back for a few weeks?!!! Dat is all i'm asking of them and wat to F do i get ...
Quote "I'm trying to help u" ...
WTF!!! If u guys really wanna help then just lay off ok... I have enuf problems just to cope wif my studies, i dun need all these things right now. I made such a simple request and u can't even comply

Just fired at one of them over the net... dun really wish to do it but ... ... well i'm really getting fed up with their actions. Would like to apologize to him now but i couldn't coz i'm really frustrated at them.

Above all else i just hope dat all things will go as i hope. I would also hope for a happy ending for every1

No comments: