Friday, April 28, 2006

Nightmare's over ... ... or has it?

Damn... tis is actually a blog i written a few days ago [today is actually 1st of May] but when i post it.. guess wat happened. Connection error as a result all my hard written blog is missing... DAMN DAMN DAMN.... i can't remember the post at all and even if i did i wouldn't wanna write it again coz it would be the same ...

Wat i wanna say is that finals is over and i'm damn relax bout. Been working my sox of for the past 2 months and now is all about Rest and Relaxation.. hehe....

Let me see... my holi plans?? Finish on my unfinished blog such as my CNY holi and my 2005 Memoirs hehe...

PS there is actualy a lot of stuff in the original post but like i say it's kinda hard to write everything out again so i'm skipping it

No comments: