Monday, May 01, 2006

Yea... its holiday.... .... ... #sigh#

Well initially i was looking forward towards the holidays coz been bz wif skool work tis n that but now ... ... Its only oficially the 2nd day into my and i'm already bored out of my skin; i'm constantly looking for things to do, trying my best to occupy my time. Guess that after getting use to the hectic lifestyle, having holidays is not such a good idea after all. Which leads me to another thought. Am I so bloody mechanical?? Can't i function outside of working environment? Y cant i enjoy my holiday like everyone else?? Y am i constantly looking for things to do, looking for things to occupy my free time ... Like i've been scolding myself lately, i'm pretty pathetic nowadays, having no life, no frens, no fun... #sigh#

Holidays is suppose for u to relax n rest both ur body n your soul before going on to the next challange but ... ... i can't help it, i just can't help it.. i must have thing to do if not i'll bore to death. Tried to have a pack day by going about here n there meeting frens but still... i got limited frens. On sat went out to met wif NiteCat then went out wif TTL and later had a drink wif him n KKM.

On sun bore myself whole day at home before leaving the hse to give my bro a lift to the bus station, then went to look for my bday fren wif chris, lily, n CCL. It was kinda funny. when we got to Fish's hse she was quite happy n suprise to see us, then when we ask her whether can she go out she just frown... at bout mid nite we decide its time to leave and when we try to ask her to join us for a drink, we got a stern reply from her mum which pretty much scared us hehe. At Steven's Corner i manage to bump into some frens, 1st is that guy from TT then just before we left saw KK and his gang (well not HIS gang but his gang, wif LiCheun, MM n KwaiTeng). Exchange some hellos then went off since Lily was crying to go home.

Today?? Well today is a bad day. Been crackig my head trying to figuring out what can i do to pass my time... in the end, i was looking on the net for my pipe robot project haha... wat a "good" way to pass time... looking for info for my project hahaha.. #sigh# Actually i messaged a fren ytd nite asking whether wanna go out today but i din get any reply so i sulk at home whole day longing for a day to see my flesh rot.. Hope tmr will b a better day that today.. .

No comments: