Thursday, April 10, 2008

Emo moment at work

Actually this kinda happen few days back, 2 days back to be exact, but i can seem to find time (or mood) to blog it down and to me i do think its something that i should b doin.

Well it begin wif something like this... I got a call from and old friend, Has, asking me for my reply but i couldn't coz i nvr got any infomation and just i was in the middle of the conversation they saw me... Lee n SMing saw me talking on the phone and according to them i looked serious and after taking that call i was kinda nervous till i can hardly sit down n do my work... and just as it seems to die down, i got another call... and it was THE CALL... ... My feelings?? Anticipating. My reaction?? Stunned... in all i was lost.

After that was over i was in dilemma... i was in a dilemma of should or should i not tell them, if i do tell them, how should i tell them? But i took up the courage and faced the music. I told them wat they should know. Somehow in admist of the telling process, well i kinda felt emo... We've laughed, we've cried, we've worked and we've been goofing around for almost a year now so i can't help to feel kinda emo... That was the longest and the most ugliest moment as a working adult.

Seriously i doubt that any of my colleagues will drop by here n pay a visit but if they do... ... well i'm definately toast hahaha~~

Things that are unsaid but doesn't mean that they dun exist... ... when the time's right it'll be all revealed

No comments: