Thursday, April 24, 2008

Top speed~~

After driving my goldielocks for 10 months, i've reached yet another top speed record... and its damn scary one. My initial top speed record was 150 that i achieved last june @ penang just as i return back to the North South Highway and even that i only touch 150 mark, i din do anything to maintain that speed. This time i did 158 - 160 on the KL-Seremban Highway after i drop my parents at LCCT. I was rushing back to office so i really floor my accelerator... i watch as my meter goes higher n higher till it kenot go anymore at about the 158 mark but then i was too bz watching the road. At that speed all things comes like lighthing and my car is not that sturdy of a car... any accident could be my last.

LCCT - BB Bangi in 20 mins my most crazy speed record to date in goldielocks... i doubt i'll be able to break this record coz its at its max performance (unless i start to play around with its internals hehehe...)

4 comments:

~David~ said...

u insane ah? drove so fast! better be safe than sorry ah brother!

Wishing said...

ahaha ehh david his goldielocks dun have 3 bears. So is not complete, therefore nothing will happen... keke what a crap thing to say...

Ya anyway dun drive so fast. Is bad, u never knw wat is in front of u! If u want, i think u go take part in F1 wahaha than tt's much better!

Leech said...

erm... ar... er...
I was running late?? ^_^"

Well i was rushing to get back to office and a part of me was urging to see how fast coould i go... so er.. well... tis happened. But dun worry there won't b a next time... my ave top speed is just 120 now.

Anonymous said...

Hey..wat the "sien" for. U sod have more passion man!! hehe! Amyway..is good to hear ur new life over there. Is everything fine? Le t us know more on ur new job n other stuff..v wod really love to share ur job or whatsoever ur conditions is..let us "88" ma!! Anyway, all the best k! Haih..hantu malam..try to sleep early too.. :)