Sunday, October 12, 2008

My driving

Well this is certainly an improvement ... my driving i mean. Last week i drove back to KL for a family event... i started my journey at 4.50 and i arrived in KL at 9.50 and this is calculated from the time i left Krystal Suit + 45 mins Ipoh town detour... From what i heard its usually a 3 an half journey from Penang to KL calculated from toll to toll i guess i've break my own record now. My average time is usually around 4+ hrs now i've done in less than 4 haha...

It took me only 3 hours (toll to toll) from KL to Pg island this time... hahahaaa..... i nid to control myself... i dun wan to get a ticket ~~~~

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Normally it took me 4.5 hours. You are driving too fast!

Leech said...

Well it usually takes me 4.5 hrs too but this time... hahaa... well i dunno... i was rushing back to office