Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weird feeling~

Today is a saturday... oops... its now 2am :p

I'm in the lab for about 11hrs today and it seems more than that...I guess i'm starting to feel the "slaving-my-life-away" now... sigh~~

Was supppose to hv lunch with a colleague but at last min i was asked to go to the "airport" and watch the airplane "fly" sigh... Had my breakfast at around 3++ and it was back to work.

At around 11+ it was raining quite heavily and i was really hungry as i've not taken my dinner... I was initially going to have find my fren for dinner but due the the rain it got canceled and just that short journey from the office to my car i felt something i've not felt in a very, very long time. I felt lonely... it was raining and it was cold... i was hungry and my friend just canceled our appointment... damn... that's weird.

As soon as i left the company i decided to try it for one last time as the rain has died down...

Leech: Hey really dun wan ar??
Y: Er... okay lar, u come lar ...
Leech: (Yippie) OK... i'm coming.

From this i learned 1 thing. We must have shear determination to make things happen. If i din make that call then it would have been a lonely night...

No comments: