Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hell of a headache

Damn... been having this headache since 2+ / 3 and it's has been nothing but trouble yet i need to keep working till 11pm coz my pending data. Feeling so confused that i can hardly think straight. I am so envious of those people that can OOP just because they are having headache, and i can't help but to wonder.... .... can i do the same? I wish... i really do wish i could but i know i can't.

Execution - paper work - review - meeting - provide training - execution - paper work - review - meting - provide training -

this is my life for the pass 2 weeks and all the sudden i was told that i need to train another guy and all i could feel at that specific moment was "WTF???" i'm kinda having my hands tied now and i hardly have time to provide proper training to my GT. I have to resort throwing something for my GT to try to figure out, to keep occupied so i may kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Seriously i feel bad for not providing proper training but i'm being held down by paperwork, which can be a hassel and with this headache of mine, its a chaos... damn i can hardly think now... gtg... ciao

2 comments:

pinkylicious said...

You can go "OOP" too you know. You have the right. "Just Do It" - Nike

-mg

Leech said...

I thought u were going to say "Just Do It' - MG hehe...
Not that i dun wan to just that i need to make sure the things is done before i can leave ... sigh