Sunday, August 02, 2009

Fish out of water

I think we all have that moment before, the moment where you would shout in your inner mind "What the hell are you doing here??!!" and "What have you got yourself into??". Well i had just one of this evening just today. There was this little gathering organized by the GTs and accidently i got myself invited to it. Initially i thought it could be fun, i mean going to met new people and stuff, something that i've not done in a very long time.

But least to my expectation is that... well i'm old. I no longer have the gift of the gab and i no longer able to mingle freely among the them as easily as i once could. Could it be because i'm kinda tense lately, thus making me a little isolated? I don't know. Going there and i found out that the youngest member is only 23 and i'm 26. Is there a gap between us? Hope not.

Anyway we ate and chit chat a little but most of the time i was just there standing, if it weren't for FR i might have died of loneliness and solitude. I enjoyed my time there but at the same time i feel odd... if there is another of such event, should i join ??

P/S no picture from me today... i took a few shots but it's still in my camera and i'm kinda lazy to upload it just yet... but come to think of it i might not post them either.... herm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should. That's how you can get to know people, girls, young girls :P. You're not that old. My sister is 23 and I'm 26 but we have a lot to talk about :).

-mg

Leech said...

MG.. it's your sister, my bro and i are 3 years apart too but we still hv a wonderful chat

i think i might nid to mix around more and get to know them more to break the ice