Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life of boringness

I just had a thought today... a thought that doesn't seems to be too nice on my ... er... ... ego?? The thought was... ...
Am I a boring person??

I asked 2 person this question today and both of them give me a confirmed "Yes". One of them was a good and very close "more-than-friend" friend and another was someone who have just know me for less than a month. I've basically went from misleading to interesting to, basically who i am today, plain boring. I just notice that all i ever talk about nowadays y have something to do with work.

I mean about 2 weeks ago i attended a gathering organized and attended by my GT along with other GTs in PDC and at most of the time there i stood there like an idiot. I can't find any interesting topic to talk or could i cook up some stupid jokes like i always have ... i was just there like and idiot... and thinking back it was kinda odd for me to show up too... why did i showed up?

What have happen to the Leech? The leech who can talk from sun rise to sun set on virtually anything on everything. What happen to gift of the gab that i once had? What happen to cooking up topics just to get the ball rolling ?? What happen to all that? What happend to me?? The Leech.... what the ... ... ... ...

Have i been too involved in work that i've lost most, if not all, of my communcation skills? I've lost touch with the world so much that i don't even know what is going on outside the four walls of my lab and house. Damn this is a painful thought.

Just damn.... sigh

Seriously ... i need a life... i spend so much time at work and when i'm NOT at work i'm at home either gaming my day away or login to the VPN and working from home ... and again... work... Am i that "responsible" or am i just that too serious with work or am i just plain stupid? I really need to get out more, smell the poisonous gas of carbon monoxide of the streets of Penang more, crap... i just need to get out. And arriving at this point of my blog i seems to start blabbering away again ... this is another thing i notice bout myself... i tend to talk like a 70 year old grandfather lately... always blabbering about this and that ... damn, damn, damn.... i better stop before i extend my blog with another thousand words talking about rubbish... nitez ...

No comments: