Thursday, March 11, 2010

Birthday enlightment

I had a very tense birthday this year, basically it's from all the wishes from all my friends. Beside the normal "Happy Birthday" most of the wishes included an additional message. And if you are among one of those who wished me or have a chance to drop by my facebook you may have be able to guess what i'm trying to say. To those who don't know... well most of them wish or should i say encourage / urge me to get a girlfriend. Well.... ... thanks to all this "encouraging" wishes brought me to another enlightment and i kind of think that this could be the biggest enlightment i have since ... i have no idea since when ... coz it's just big~~~~

Well let me just get into my little discovery... i've discover the reason why i am dead single, i think i need to highlight the word DEAD just to show how single i actually am hahaha and to make matters worse, my little discovery can be explained and proven scientifically. And it's perfectly logical =)

Are you ready for my little discovery???


U sure ???



Dead sure??? =p




Well... ...




I just noticed that i'm a relatively successful babe magnet myself. I have abselotely no doubt that i'm a successful babe magnet. But there is just one tinne winsy problem... the polarity of the magnet ... ... well it's the same polarity with all the babes... just to help those who are not very good in magnetism, let me give you the gist of what i'm trying to say. Magnets of opposing polarity attracts while the same polarity repels... so ... yup... that's just what i am; a big succesful defective "babe magnet". They can only get just "that" close before they get repeled and "run" away. So i guess that's why i remained single. No girls can get close enough to me to begin to like me. I guess that is another reason why i'm so glued to the internet, that's the only place i may be able to ge to know those from the opposite sex without repelling them far away from me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's not too late to wish you a Belated Birthday now. Or maybe, Happy Unbirthday! -mg

Leech said...

well MG, it's never too late if it's coming from u :p thx

kampung guy said...

happy birthday,bro...haha~, feeling myself very bo sim, now just wish u nia. well, my wish doesn't mean to urge u to get a gf but i hope u could get one la.man, wanna KAU a gal isn't necessary who is working around u one,can b other building or other places even tru net, once u aim one there, start ur action to know that gal, etc...btw, i saw a few gals are damn pretty one but dunno which building one.Oops...u r the one shud think like tiz,not me...shhhhh...:P

KAU NUI concept: .........