Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Creativity?

I think i'll do a short blog update hehe... psst... nobody in my side of the lab yet hahaha

Sometimes i can't help to feel my creativity with words, especially when it comes to coming up with phrases ... i just came up with a good phrase for myself and it seems most people who read it like it, it was funny and it made a point ... i'm glad i'm good in words manipulation hahaha... it's fun :p

Taken from my Facebook...
if men are like wine and gets better with time... anyone interested to taste
this one of the kind 1983 vintage that has been kept in a cold and dry
environment for the last 2 years i.e. the lab hahaha

My current favourite phrase / quote is ... ...
Call me "tiger". Why ? Coz i'm both 老 in age and 苦 in life...

well been using this a lot at work... so.. yea it's my favourite quote since most of my colleagues here calles me Tiger. It is just so fitting..

No comments: