Monday, May 24, 2010

Pine view

Another PRQ for company "I"... and initially we were promised a little lappy for each of us who participated... but in the end, all we got was the Easten wind. Anyway there was a celebration dinner last friday in Gurney Hotel and there was a lucky draw of the little Pine for 40 lucky winners... and no, i didn't manage to win it... but i got myself a prize as the organizer said that everyone will walk away with something.

Talking about the dinner, i am really frustrated with my camera's battery (i almost say camera but i know i can't) , it can no longer store charges... less than 100 shots and the battery dies on me. I really need new one else i'm stranded... I got a rather good camera but no batteries, how pathetic can you go??

Now i'm waiting for my prize... hopefully Zol remember to bring it tomorrow haha... itchy hand again hahahha ....

No comments: