Saturday, October 02, 2010

Financial suicide

I finally taken the leap of faith and jump of the cliff... the item that i've longed for a very long time is finally in my arms. FYI to those who may not know what was it that i longed for, it was basically a DSLR. Felt the drive into photography a couple of years ago but it wasn't until recently that i felt my photography skill really improved, kudos to my mentors especially Haziezol. Due to my improvement, i felt that my existing model may no longer able to provide me with the photo quality that i seek for, for the shots i wanted..

I've been aiming for a DSLR camera for at least 8 to 12 months and been pushing and pushing further away the dream of gettting the camera. Basically it was due to financial reasons. But recently... just late last week on i finally take the courage to do the unthinkable (at least on my mind it was) to do a financial suicide to throw my savings and bought the camera. And within 4 days after purchasing it, i've shot 1400+ shoots haha ... yea that felt good....

Last weekend program was fantastic...
0830 - 0910 Free shooting
0910 - 1300 Couple portrait shooting
1810 - 23.00 Colleague wedding dinnr
23.00 - 0200 Coffee session
0230 - 0300 bath and waiting for bed...
0600 - wake up... (due to sms haha)
0800 - 0930 Breakfast
1000 - 1230 Badminton ( i was with my camera most of the time)
1400 Reach home ...
1400 - 1600 photo editing + some clicking here and there
1600 - 1840 Zzzzzzzz... (i hardly believe i will sleep actually but i was just drained)
1840 - 2000 Cooking and dinner
2000 - 0000 Continue photo edit + internet clicking :)

Damn it was a tiring weekend but i enjoy every last minute of it ... i wonder what will i do this weekend?? =)


I leave with the mug shoot of myself of the damage that i've induced on myself to remind of myself that I like photoshoot and i should continue pursue it and keep it up.. yea~~

3 comments:

~David~ said...

good good~keep on the spirit :)

sophia smith said...

Hello really I like your blog.... it's an excellent blog post found here...your blog contains very unique and very interesting information, Thanks very much for the share..I'm going follow your blog.

www.raymeds.com

TheOnlineGenericRx.com said...

The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration,
both of which we all need!
Cheap Kamagra