Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Thoughts #

Been rather emo for the past 48 hours. May be i was in touch with it, which is not something that i do very often. The good part of it is that i found out something about myself that i didn't know previously (even sometimes it may not be a pleasent one) the bad part to it is that... well i'm being emo (not something i enjoy) and to counter that, my evil twin is taking over in some sense. And as a result... I got some work done ^.^ (as i've been being lazy for the past few days).

Another thing that i thought about today is how well does my friends knows me? Does my friends who reads my blog knows more about me that those who don't? Sometime i wish i have that specific person to read my blog and sometime i wish there are those who don't come to read my blog. As most of you who read my blog... most of you might have notice that my blog will talk about a lot of things that goes on in my life and most of the stuff that i wrote about are my frustration towards things that actually goes wrong in my life and that sometimes involves some people. I try to avoid names and stuff but ... well sometimes if you read it correctly you might actually identify the person which is something i don't want to do.

hmmmmm.... yea.. i am not good in expressing myself in words and especially in a F2F conversation so i usually resort to writing and texting. I to avoid actual conversation in anyway possible even when it's work related and especially when it's those that involves heart to heart talks. So my blog becomes my only place to express out all my negetive feelings.

AR for the day... get the emo feeling out of my system. Leech hwaiting~!!

3 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Being emo is okay what....dont be a leech for too long :P.

Leech said...

well i don't know ... i don't like being emo.. it makes me ... feels odd. And it hinders me from getting things done. Hate it.. hate it.. hate it .. sigh....

Chris said...

Emo is a fad. It isn't an emotional state. Depression is not emo. Emo is a fashion with a romanticised suicide and depression culture that spawned because of screamo, JTHM, glassjaw, or something of the sorts.
It might feel odd because you are fucking shit up. Confused.
Emos are fine and well, btw.