Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Memoirs Of Leech 2005


Well i got tis idea of writting my past yr events n ativities after reading my fren's blog, found dat it's kinda fun recap wat had happen throughout the yr... the ups and downs, turn n turbalance dat had happen in my life througout 2005.

Well let me start wif my experience as the Vice Chairman of the faculty Orientation Committee which came by suprise.













Orientation Jan 2005 Main Comm

Well it did came as a suprose, I was previously just the asst. sect for the Talent Nite thingy, but after DSA decide to have a total reshuffle of all the committees... well guess wat.. Ram (the officer then) promote me to VChairman of the orientation committee... haha he said dat it'll b a waste if i were to go now n asked me whether was i interested. Since i was working on the event so long now, it is a little heartbreaking for me to drop everything so i accepted but nothing is w/o its cost, the existing working committee for the TT walk out, every single one of them except Cat, Danny, SiewFai and Toma well not forgetting me so 5 of us just have to start all over again from nothing. Anyway as the VChairman i was only asked to supervised the TT coz i know the thing while Carien took care of the rest. Anyway nobody in the committee actually knows dat i'm the new VC so i just act like normal helping out in everything and getting my neck in everything. I still remember when I was asked to give a briefing to the students and some of the committee asked me why am i giving the briefing, when i told them dat i'm the VC all of them were shocked and ask me when i got promoted hahaha.. its been more dat a mth since i'm the VC n still nobody knows bout it hahaha... talk about low profile.

Well not only i was involved in TT i was also involved in the IceBreaking where i was put as a facilitator for the Kiwi group. Well b4 i was even assign a grp i got to know a freshie.. Liz.. hahaha.. she's... well she's noisy.. damn noisy hahah.. we just introduced to each other n we r already fighting hahaha... talking "friendly" hahaha.. anyway, to makes matter worse, Liz was in my team... ^_^"" ... just my luck hahaha... anyway we have a slogan of "Win, win, win... Kiwi win, win, win" haha... which was came up by SC haha... SC was a vry shy girl who seldom talk but we manage to exchange some words hehe... and guess wat, just bout 2 mths back i found out dat liz actually hates it, n she kept on bragging at SC for coming up wif dat slogan hahaha













My Little Team from IceBreaking Jan2005 (during Read My Body Language)














B4 we said good bye


Really enjoy myself leading the team, although they were a bit too pasive... even me as the best freshie of May 2004 wasn't able to bring out their mood... #sigh#














The gang in "Read My Body Language"














Aunty Khoo n her team

Anyway, it was during dat too where windz and gang was the GM for 1 of the games... wtf they purposely wanna make fun of my team where they ask us to do wat the birds did in "Finding Nemo" they wan us to "mine" our way into the game... ><" sigh.... .... ... Then aunty khoo (tis is another game station) did something even worse.. she ask me to sing after MY team WON the event... wat the... how come wining team need to sing ??? But i have to sing coz she's the station master so if i dun do it then we might lose... ARRRRRR... teruk... but still it was fun hahaha...

Yea.. not to forget a quite memoriable event... the time where i was treated a lemon by a freshie... a pretty n fair lady whom i have no idea off... it was coz my so-called-buddies challage me to go to her n ask her for her name and contact number, which i failed hahaha.. damn dat felt bad ... hahaha ... stupid stupid me hahaha...

Oh.. there was also the time where i represented the Ice breaking and talent nite committees and fire at the DSA student event manager. W/o going thru Carien who was the chairman, i represented both the team n fire the manager for poor management, poor coordination, and poor guidelines for event... both Ice Breaking and Talent Nite team was broken coz of her last minute decision to reshuffle the entire Orientation committee from top to bottom.. with dat decision alone a lot of ppl was hurt and many things left undone. All of us made sure dat she heard us out and loud so dat the same thing won't happen again to the next batch of committees.

After Ice Breaking, it was the talent nite. I dunno y i volenter to b the emcee for the event. Well i like emceeing coz i like to talk.. well after the committee walk out we have to rebuild the team from nothing. Well the event was tough... a lot of bumps .. but we pull thru. In the event i saw how danny train up the contestant, how Cat coordinated the things, got to know Camy who later caused ma tonnes of trouble hahaha and a whole lot more. During TT there was a slot where me and annys will interview the contestant, while i was interviewing SC she actually shed tears right in front of me... i still remember when i ask her do she have anything to say to Cat and she said dat she wanted to thank Cat for giving her words of encouragement when she almost given up on the event, then in the back stage cat hugged her and i can see Cat cried too.. Then in the finals when i interview the last two... i accidently put my arm around Camy (who was the HOT dancing queen) and disaster strucked... 99% of the students almost riot coz of dat hahaha... and due to dat i was called... aihhh... dun wanna say la ..ahahaha... still it was for a good caused, at least the students got entertained .. anyway wat is wrong for putting my arm over a girl?? After the talent nite was over... I attended the other faculty Talent nite, at FAM i bump into Connie, wow she's still as stunning as ever... anyway at the FAM talent nite, an incident happen when they suddenly have a power shortage coz they were sharing the same power point for the spot lights and the PA i guess.. it draw too much current dat the fuse trip i think... anyway after the thing, the SoTalk gang, Carien, alxis and a few more went for satay at kajang haha.. it was fun... we ate and chat a long time too hahaha













Me as the Emcee of the event in FES














The SoTalk + FICT + FES gangs in kajang for satay yum yum hehehhe

After the FAM TT, i remember going out wif nightcat to go watch Phantom Of The Opera at Midvalley... damn good movie haha, really loved it and i'm glad dat there is actually some1 else who liked it too if not it'll b a bored move. I remembered dat i actually bump into Mr n Mrs Thum, damn... it'll b hard to explain to them wat am i doin here wif a girl... arrrrr. Then I think is CNY celeb... dat time i went out wif Grn to watch Constantine oso at Midvalley it was nice movie... like the movie.

Let me see... wat happen after CNY... basically nothing much i think.. if not mistaken the next available event was my 22nd bday. It was a wed if not mistaken, in the morning i had a meeting wif all the societies and Ms Sum, it is on the society thing, as on today my UTAR Engineering Society is officially established well wif pro-tem committees of course. Anyway dat night, i remember the gang said to met at 10pm, so i LEFT my hse at 10 and arrived at the place at around 1020... n guess wat happen... NONE of them showed up yet... i was thinking to myself tis guys r hopeless.. aihhh anyway iI got a big suprised Jessie showed up, i was thinking who invited her to come??? Well she did call me bro so i din mind dat she was here just dat who ask her to come??? i was puzzled.... the gang bought a terimisu (izzit the correct spelling??) cake and my dear fren KY push my head into the cake.. in the end 60% of the cake remained on my face... well i dun mind coz i've said dat i'll play by the rules but the thing is dat KY expect me to resist which i didn't so .. hahaha he felt bad after the thing hahaha... but still it was fun...

Bout a mth later i got a big news... my dear fren Mr Pang is actually dating my sis Jessie.. wtf... the fellas actually gang up on them forcing them to admit the thing... and the best part is.. I weren't there!!!! they forced the truth out of them w/o me being there... i missed a good show. I also found out dat they officially started on the 4th, 2 days after my bday... so tis explains wat happen dat night... Mr Pang... u r good .. using me as reason to ask her to come out ... but i dun mind, i feel happy for them too.. well not actually but still i'm happy for them... i just worry bout 2 of them... hahaha...

Well i think i'll end here for now... i still need to rearrange some details b4 i continue hehe.. stay tuned

6 comments:

pinkylicious said...

Haha...so when is your turn to be attached ah? Dont make your parents wait too long ;P. Hey, when is your birthday??

Leech said...

When is my turn?? hahaha.. dunno wo.. see how god arrange it for me lo hahaha :p

My bday?? ^_^ y?? u wanna send me present?

pinkylicious said...

If you tell me when is it, why not?

Leech said...

well u wan me to tell u over the blog?? haha... well if u really wanna knw i'll just email u bout it ;p

Anonymous said...

WEI!! U are copying my IDEA!! U must pay the copy right money ler...hehehe!

Leech said...

:P .. so wat i copied hahaha