Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Its a cold cold day.. + some random thoughts

Well usually when i say cold i mean it literally but today.. i truely mean it. It's been raining since the afternoon and the weather now is just simply marvelous for sleeping yet i can't.. talk about torture... finals is next week and i've yet to master any of the topics from any subject.. and i truely wonder whether will i be able to finish everything in time for exam. I remember i told some1 dat "U'll have enuf time finish, so dun pressure urself" even though i noe dat i'm facing the same problem too... haha dat's me, always finding ways to make other ppl feel better while myself is walking the plank aboard the pirate ship. The end is near yet i tell ppl around me its not.

Been having a lot of thoughts lately... I'm in my final year now... in about 6 months time i'll finish my course here and graduate.
Wat will happen to me??
.
.
Where will i work?
.
.
Should i try my luck again back at Intel?
.
.
Should i give a thought to wat TTL has offered me?

and for the more personal question... Will i be able to get that special someone b4 i graduate from this wicked place i call skool??

Recently wif all these so called "peer-pressure" dat i'm getting from everyone, i just cant help thinking will i gradute from uni STILL being single? Sometimes seeing some of my frens during their convo, having dat special some1 by his/her side during dat moment, well u'll notice dat they'll smile even happier dat others. Yea.. i have frens but i just wanna know wat does it feels like having dat special some1. If WY were to read tis the 1st thing dat comes to his crocked mind is "U have target o not?? Dun juz think.. must act la" [ hehe.. well WY if u r reading tis pls proof me wrong] Targets?? Muahaha... Yes.. No.. i dunno hahaha...

#wif sleepy eyes# spend entire day in library again today... due to the weather.. i reall feel tired no. just feel like drop everything n go to sleep... but i can't.. coz a lot of stuff i've not finish sigh.... i'll see how long am i able to push myself b4 surrendering to this wonderful sleeping weather hahha... the time now is 930PM hahhaha

No comments: