Monday, August 28, 2006

Me easy to mix??

I've been getting a lot of this, "U knows everyone" or the "Can u name me some1 u dunno" and the "Lam kau yau" ( its chinese, for some1 who mix wif virtually every1, its usually to meant it a bad way) . Sometimes i wonder izzit a compliment or whether its an insult.. gheeze....

While havin dinner wif windz n irene we discussed about mixing aroud. Irene make a remark dat i belong to those hyperactive, talkative and easygoing type.. well basically i'm ok wif the remark is dat when windz say dat i "lam kau" dat got me a little uneasy... Irene says dat i could be a good housemate haha.. i wonder.. I told her about my little hidden temper and of my lifestyle well i'm not that easy going sometimes... it still depends on the Who, What, When, Why, and How factors.

So back to my question.. "easy to mix around" ... a compliment or an insult????

No comments: