Sunday, August 27, 2006

Wat do u all wan???

Well it's been less dat an interesting day today. Woke up in the morning just to know dat i wasn't able to connected to the internet.. i was thinking could it be the DNS thingy since it keep on saying unable to resolve DNS. I tried numerious DNS but still nothing.. after a few more tried i give up and went to uni to study.

In uni it was a bit boring since i was alone. At around 4++ WY showed up but i went on wif my studies without giving too much attention to him as there is nothign much i can help him now (i can hardly help myself) At around 6, after many hours of constant head stuffing and squeezing, i stop to rest. WY and i got engage in some rubbish talking it was quite a good way to relax until he started wif his "I know how u feel" and the "I know it doesn't feel good" etc ... sigh..

Well the thing is tis, those who know my little story, knows dat the story has taken a little twist and now the story has ended wif a totally different and twisted end. To the gang, everyone thinks dat i'm affected by it, when i mean everyone i do mean everyone, except for ccl and meng. I mean wat is there to be affected by? To me to engage in an emotion is difficult but to forget 1... hahah as easy as ABC 123. I din take 10 yrs to pratice for nothing. The thing is dat everyone keep on thinking dat i'm unhappy, sad and affected by it and they keep on thinking dat i'm faking it when i tell them dat i'm fine etc. No matter how many times i've explained dat i'm ok wif it so on and so forth but none of them wanna listen... wtf. I'm starting to think dat is them who is having a problem and not me. I'm still as cool as a cucumber on this matter and i dun feel upset at all but them... .. .. #sigh#

Y cant i be ok wif it?? Y must i be unhappy by it? Y ?? I'm an achiver, if i'm unable to drop things such as this then where would i stand? How would i go to achive my goals?? DO they wan me to cry or swear or be emotionally drain n down b4 they r satisfied? Gheeze... cant they just accept the fact dat i'm ok? Is it so hard to believe dat i'm totally ok and normal? If there is really something dat i wish to say, it would be "May u be happy and well" and i would like to tell them to lay off. Don't try to influence me to go into a bad mood... it just seems wrong .. Anyway dat is basically dat wat i told WY when he started wif tis nonsense again and i told him to just drop it. Hopefully he will.

At around 8 i went home just to find out dat the line is still down.. this got my bored-o-meter to shoot up to almost infinite. I linger around the house like a fish out of water, doing tis n dat just to pass time. At almost mid nite, dad got a phone call dat guy was talking about phone problem tis n dat which made dad really restless. So on the 3rd attemp i got the phone, and i too got restless, I manage to hear him out and then i appoligize for my behaviour which made him quite happy too. Just b4 i hung up the guy on the other end asked whether are we stealing his phone line which got me a bit angry, i just told him dat "Y should i, i even have my own streamyx here" he just said ok and hung up. After spend sometime thinking, i made a little experiment and found out dat the guy wasn't lying.. something IS wrong wif my phone line. The number dat is connected to my phone is not my phone number at all. I make it a point to go to Telekom in the morning to get tis settle wif...

Look at the time.. its time to log off and sleep like a log hehehe ... till next time

No comments: