Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tick-tock... tick-tock

Do u hear the passing of time? Wif each passing second, i'm getting closer n closer to the finals haha.. life sux. I always wonder, how come i've been facing exam since a young boy and its been more than 10 years, but how come whenever is exam time u'll get the shivers? Anyone who is anyone is worried... We discussing it wif Fatt Seng and a few others ytd, wif my current CGPA i wonder will i b able to pull it up to 2nd upper.. its so close yet its SOOOOO far... can i, will i, should i even think of getting a 2nd upper?? it's so mythical now... sigh...

Ever since i've step down from the position of chairman i start to get the initial study mood i once had back in year 2, i think its a gud sign.

Almost everyone is bugging me about my private life recently and i wonder y do they even borther wif it. I'm an average guy who has not given much thoughts of getting a mate and yet ppl around me r pushing me to get 1 saying dat its my final year in uni blah blah blah... well like i always say, u choose ppl and ppl choose u. DO u honestly think dat the person u think u wan, wants u? Or do u think the person u really thing u wan is the one u REALLY wan? Its not easy getting in a relationship and as much as i wan one. I've honestly tried to get involved but in the end ... ... ... just say i dun think i tried as hard as i think i could. Like the song from TLC, Waterfall

Dun go chasing waterfalls
Please stick to the river and the lakes dat u used to
I know dat ur gonna have it ur way o nothing at all
But i think u r moving too fast .. ~~

The moral of this song is dat u keep to the things dat u r used to and take things step by step. I was nvr good in handling relationship or feeling; the only thing i'm good at is legal-politics, adminstrative and management. Well i might not be really "good" but i feel more at place when i'm doing things like dat. The problem is ... will i ever get a "someone" to be by my side?? only time will tell... ... ...

Did the DiSC personality dat Patrick Han gived us. According to him, most ppl have their D and i about the same but how come for me my i and S is about the same while my D is WAY WAY WAYYYY low... just 1. Let me put it in a more readable format here, tis is wat i got for my tally box
........Most Least Difference
D .......1......... 9.......... -8
i .........8......... 5........... 3
S.........6......... 4........... 2
C ........3......... 2........... 1
N ........6........ 4
Total 24 ......24

So i'm the "i" type the Influencing type, i'm a peaceful, self-promiting, non-demonstrative and high standard kinda person.
my self perception? my pattern: appraiser
Wat people expects of me?? my pattern: the Counselor;
Wat instinctive response to pressure? my pattern : perfectionist

Haha.. well tis is my DiSC results.. to those reading this, care to share ur 2cents?

No comments: