Saturday, January 27, 2007

The end of FYP

After months n months of slaving myself away today its over... all over. Today mark the end of FYP oso my oral presentation . Ytd was the demo of our work and well basically the thing is not working as well as i wish to be.. there r still some bugs left undone and if oni i have more time then it will be flawless... Time... the oni element that i dun have, that i kenot control, that has killed me.

The group was in total choas, work was not done properly, there was a lot of finger pointing and much much more... wat can i say, i agreed to work wif a bunch of ppl that i thought is capable of handling themselves and i guess i was wrong. If i knew that it would come to this i would have took shee's offer to do a new title under him and work SOLO .

The damn thing is oni completed on wednesday 10pm and i nid to demo the damn thing on fri 2pm.. i only got thursday to debug my program.. 1 day to do wat ppl would nid 1 week or 1 month to accomplish, do u think i can do it? Please .. i'm oni human i have been so tense lately dat i can hardly keep my emotions stable. I still tried my best to get the thing i wan but its not complete.. the program is still buggy yet i went through wif it n demo it to my supervisors n moderators.

Overally my moderators were hapi wif the results except my supervisor... he saw through my bug and i got a scolding from him... i mean come on, wat do u expect from a 1 day work.. but no matter wat i can or may say, it is still my own fault so i guess i just have to pay the price on this. Through this time i've learn to be more indepedent and i should, group work can reduce work load but it also increases the probability of error and a whole lot more stuff dat i couldn't begin to explain.

Through this project i've seen the true nature of a lot of my frens and it scares me. People dat i thought i knew aren't really the person i thought i knew them to be. Plagirism, lack of backbone n commitment are among the things dat really suprises me. Not forgetting that i've really tested myself again this time. I've push myself to another limit, i can take more stress and process more stuff now because i've found out my limit... the limit where i would snap..

Finally i wish to say that the oral presentation went much more better that i expected and after wat shee told francis, i was lucky Dr N stood up for me else i might really get it from him.. so all the best to me, hopefully i would get the grades that i hope i would get.

No comments: