Friday, January 05, 2007

Random thought

Well frankly i dun have much to write here.. i should be working on editing my thesis since i SHOULD be submitting it tis sat (which is tmr hehehe) but my supervisor gip us permission to submit it on monday BUT it must be early in the morning. So i plan to use my weekend to edit it nicely n add in watever i think i should. I still nid a photo of my robot... but i really doubt it'll be up my tmr... god help me ~~~ The robot is not up, should i b blamed?? I seriously dunno, i'm oni responsible in the development of the brain rite??? then how come its like i'm responsible too?? maybe if i had follow up it tis wouldn't had happen.. well may be ..

Betta get back to my editing work.. just feelin kinda bored so login n read emotionalistic's blog haha, kinda like her blog since it has pictures.. i wonder if that's the reason her blog has more reader n comments, unlike mine... :"(

No comments: