Thursday, January 11, 2007

No rest. No mercy. No matter what

This is actually the flavour text from Akroma, Angel of Wraith from the MTG: Legions deck and it seems to suit my mood recently. I've been vry cold lately, not just cold, i'm totally emotionless that my glaze spells fear. I can concentrate better too. This is the feeling i've been looking for, this is the feeling that i wanted to have when i was doing my FYP last 2 months, this is who i was back in my days of secondary.. this is Lee. This feeling feels so comfortable, its like a old fren that u've not seen in a lifetime. I dunno wat cause me to turn but i glad i did. Based on the time frame that we have, i have to work twice as fast to finish all our project. 1 is bz preparing for presentation, 1 is utterly unbearable leaving oni me n ccl. I wasn't able to help him a lot coz he got his stubburness too.. He jsut dun wanna draw out his plans so dat i can help.. so wat can i say. I just do wat i can n should do oni. Anyway i dunno izzit coz i've become dat cold-blooded SOB i used to, but i'm totally spent each day i got home after uni. jz spend... i still nid to hang on till 27th where by then i should be free, well should... hahah.. nitez

No comments: