Monday, January 15, 2007

Leech scared???

Well tis is the time to be pathetic again.. all my life i've spoke in front of so many people and even screwing 400 people wif the F word but now i'm here unable to practice for my oral presentation... wat is this man? u can screw the world wif the F word n now u can't read from the slides?? hahaha .. well i guess i'm not gud in readin, i'm more of the think-and-say kinda person, i hate scripts n i hate to rehearse. I usually calm during the actual event but i dunno whether can i pull this off again coz i'm really nervous. Partly coz the damn robot is not complete and partly is coz of this presentation hahaha.. god...

Actually send out some sms-es asking for words of encouragement from some of my frens, well it kinda work i guess... I think i'll try this script thingy, write down wat i wish to say even though it is all in the slides, i nid to arrange my words so i dun sound unorganized... I still got time... 1 more week for me to get prepared so y worry rite??

Man has nothing to fear but fear itself.... be confident in urself ^_^

No comments: