Thursday, April 05, 2007

Kelly??

Well the oni reason i could think of doin tis post is coz i was meeting TTL today to basically help him out with his resume. Somewhere into the resume 2 girls came and sat on the next table next to us... both of them caught my eye as they were just in front of me and this one girl really really reminds me of my dear fren Kelly. Same sweet smile and nice hair but the only difference... tis girls smokes.. which almost spoil the impression aih... anyway that reminds me, its been awhile since i contacted kellly... i think i should just sms her jst to ask how she'd doing.

Back to TTL.. i give him a copy of my resume and he basically changed all my details to his. My 3 weeks work, he finish in 3 hours.. WTF... talk about plagarism. And that's not all i even help him with his cover letter for the job appliation.. sigh... i feel so used.. but we are buddies so wat can i say ... that's wat frens are for ... hahaha .. .

No comments: