Sunday, April 01, 2007

Some quick updates

Well as my ben tan meimei remind me, i've not updated my blog for a long long time, about 2 months now... i remember a lot of fun things that i wanted to write abuot but after so long i've forgotten most of them haha .. other that those i got pictures hehe.. my trusty Camera hahaha. Basically i've oni got AJ's convo and my belated bday celeb, others i can't seems to remember since i dun have photos of those stuff.

Another thing to add is b4 my uncle pass away i did had fun wif the gang, it was during CNY. We met for a short gathering n dinner which was on the 6th day of CNY. HY, 018 and i was early at FP's hse and when FP n Aj arrive things started rolling and then SY came wif the "yu sang" yea.. it was nice. Too bad YF is not around.. kinda miss her, its been more than 5 months since we last saw her... anyway we did lou sang and then went for dinner. Hehe.. felt kinda sorry for sandwich-ing HY hehe.. hahhahaaa



Welcome the HY sandwich


CNY 2007 [22/2/2007]

Then the following day HY, SY n 018. We went to sing kareoke at mid valley.. as usual i've choose my usual routine songs, O-town:All or Nothing, MLTR, but most suprising is there is Innuendo's Belaian Jiwa which really got me excited... and i indeed chose it n sang hehehe. HY was really suprise that i remember all the verse including the spoken part, hey wat can i say i like that song hehehe...


Then next on the list was basically Aj's convo... tis is the 2nd time i've attended his convo. Each time is with a different feeling. The 1st was during dip and now this... how time flys. Anyway gratz Chiun. ^^To my suprise i manage to ran into some of my dip coursemates and 1 of them the group C leader, Tan Chee Weng, he's currently in China working, forgot as wat though hahaha


The next day it was my OB presentation and after the presentation it was my so-called belated bday celeb which was basically Jessie's idea but in the end she n thin din came... so it was just a few of us.. Over dinner i remembered that i promised Windz that i'll make up to him the cake that was not celeberated so i make it a point to put his name on the cake too. After dinner, JS went to get the cake and later we chow it down haha.. it was an ice-cream cake. It was indeed delicious hehe... yummy~~


BoA, Leech n WIndz

Well last year during ccl and my bday both of us had the Sange & Yasha on WY so i dun think it should be anything different tis year hahahaa... Thx guys for the bday celeb... really do cherish it .. thx

There are still things to say but i gotta prep myself for monday's midterm.. Chong KK + Shee YG = Laguna blade + Finger of Death + Dagon hahahaa... god bless me

And 1 more thing.. Hapi Bday to my ben tan meimei Chien hehe

No comments: